top of page

Terminate / Change Service

If you are moving or wish to terminate your service for any reason, please go to one of the links provided below and complete the applicable form. There is a form provided for those moving to another location who wish to terminate the service permanently or transfer the account to a new owner and a form for those who wish to turn their service off temporarily for winter, sales or other purposes. Chose the correct form and contact us with any questions you might have.

Telephone: (570) 769-7644


Final Termination

If you are moving and wish to terminate or transfer your water account, please complete this form.

Temporary Shut-off

If you need to temporarily turn your service off to be turned back on at a later date, complete this form.

Shut-off, Turn-on
bottom of page