top of page

Termination or Transfer

Section 3.C. of the Rules and Regulations states: Where the customer is the owner of the premises supplied with water service, he should immediately notify the utility, if and when the property is sold, and the new owner should complete an application for water service so that bills for water service will be properly addressed.

If you are moving with no occupant planning to take over the water utility and you wish to terminate the water service, please complete this form being sure to answer all required fields. Thank you!

bottom of page